Rock climbing is becoming more and more popular around the
world and there are a few very good reasons why rock climbing is fun and you should try it!
Rock climbing is a whole body workout,
builds your confidence, builds trust, trains your focus and helps you look great in pictures. Besides, it is a good excuse to escape from Dubrovnik's city crowds and do something different with experienced Dubrovnik climbers.
There is a limestone rock 15 min drive from Dubrovnik town that is equipped with sports climbing paths with different difficulty levels.
Grades range from 4b to 7a so it offers a quality day of climbing for various climbers and it is also a very good place to have your first climbing experience. Here your instructors will
give you a short briefing on rock climbing basics, safety, and use of the equipment and provide you with the harness, rock climbing shoes, and a helmet.
guides are experienced climbers so you can learn how to climb in a safe and controlled environment. Don't worry, we climb with guests with a style of climbing called "top rope", where the rope runs from your instructor who is belaying you up through
the anchor at the top of the climb and back down to your harness. This allows you to focus on movement, technique, and getting stronger instead of worrying about falling.
Experience the art of climbing and create a great memory of your holiday!
price (per person):
- 2 persons 90 Eur (675 Kuna) - per person
- 3-4 persons 65 Eur (488 Kuna) - per
- 5-8 persons
55 Eur (413 Kuna) - per person
Prices are fixed in Croatian Kuna (HRK). Prices in other currencies are informative
and liable to exchange rate fluctuations.
It is good to know:
- Reservation needs to be made one day in advance.
- Pick up point will be arranged
- Climbing equipment includes helmet, harness, rope and climbing shoes.
- Previous experience is not necessary.
- The level of fitness is moderate.
- Please wear sneakers or similar shoes because the approach to the rock although short cant be done in flip flops
- The minimum age is 14 years.
- Pick up time is around 16:00 hours
Included in price:
to and from the climbing area
- English speaking guide
- Climbing equipment
- Energy bar
What to bring with you:
- Water and some light snack
- We require a minimum of 2 persons to run this tour. If you’re a solo traveler, please get in touch with us before booking online.
you want to climb alone and you need climbing equipment, please contact us.
Trip Adviser Review - click here
When making a booking traveler pays 50% of the package tour price, and the remaining 50% of the amount shall be paid upon the arrival.
In case of bad weather conditions, the trip will be rescheduled or canceled in which case the refund will be made in full.
8 days prior
to the tour – 15% of the tour price, will be withheld
7 - 2 days prior to the tour – 30% of the tour price, will be withheld
1 - 0 days prior to the tour and no show – 50% of the tour price, will be withheld
Check Availability Here