Apart from Dubrovnik Old Town, culture and history, there is also the beautiful nature that surrounds the city. To see and feel it, you must step a little outside of
the city itself and take a trip to stunning Koločep Island.
Go hiking on the lush Croatian island of Kolocep and take in the stunning panoramas that you'd
find nowhere else!
Meet us at the Gruz Harbor and board on the most popular local ferry to Donje Celo Village on Kolocept Island. Let us guide you through
the numerous footpaths on Kolocep Island and during your 3-hour hike, you'll enjoy the tranquil surroundings of the lush Mediterranean vegetation including fragrant myrtle, laurel, thyme, and rosemary.
in hidden places for swimming and cliff diving, away from the crowded city beaches. Return to Dubrovnik via ferry at
Gruz Harbor at approximately 4:30 pm with an unforgettable experience of Kolocep Island.
The whole hike is 8 -9 kilometers (5- 5.5 miles) long.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Trip price (per person):
- 2 persons 68 Eur (510 Kuna)
- 3-4 persons
58 Eur (435 Kuna)
- 5-6 persons 50 Eur (375 Kuna)
- 7-8 persons 45 Eur (338 Kuna)
Prices are fixed in Croatian Kuna (HRK).
Prices in other currencies are informative and liable to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Gruž Harbor at 9:30 am (in front of Travel Corner)
It is good to know:
- The whole walk is 8-9 (5- 5.5 miles) kilometers long.
- Level of fitness: moderate
- The minimum age is 8 years.
Included in price:
- Return ferry ticket
- English speaking guide
- Energy bar
- Lunch (we can arrange lunch for you in a
small local fish restaurant with the best fresh fish in this area)
What to bring with you:
- Water ( minimum 1,5 liter), hat, sunglasses, sunblock cream
- Picnic lunch
We require a minimum of 2 persons to run this tour.
a solo traveler, please get in touch with us before booking online.
Check Availability Here