If you miss our free moonlight hiking tour, don't worry, we can take you on an unforgettable adventure all year round!
is a fantastic workout, you already know that, so join us on a moonlight hiking trip and explore the beauty of Mt. Srdj at night under a full moon!
To remind ourselves, Mt. Srdj is 412 meters high.
(the date of departure depends on the weather forecast)
March 30. / 31. 2018
August 25. / 26. 2018
April 29. / 30. 2018
September 24. / 25. 2018
May 28. / 29. 2018 – FREE
23. / 24. 2018
June 27. / 28. 2018
22. / 23. 2018
July 26. / 27. 2018
December 21. / 22. 2018
Trip price (per person):
persons 68 Eur (510 Kuna)
- 3-4 persons 58 Eur (435 Kuna)
- 5-6 persons 50 Eur (375 Kuna)
- 7-8 persons 45 Eur (338 Kuna)
At Boninovo bus stop at 8:00 pm.
It is a second bus stop starting from Pile Gate. If you are at the Pile Gate turn your back to the Old Town and walk following the road until you get to the point where the road forks. This is Boninovo bus stop.(10 min walk)
It is good to know:
- The path is well marked but rocky so a pair of harder trainers or hiking shoes is necessary.
- The whole walk is 8 kilometers long.
- Level of fitnesses is moderate.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
Included in price:
- English speaking guide
What to bring with you:
- Wear layers, sturdy shoes, bring a flashlight/headlamp, snacks, a
camera as needed and minimum 1 liter of water.
- The hike ends in the Old Town Dubrovnik
- We require a minimum of 2 persons to run this tour.
Check Availability Here